I am a personal trainer, fitness model, and an amateur figure competitor who is extremely passionate about health and fitness.
As a role model in the industry, I constantly encourage people to implement fitness as a way of life by creating and maintaining a positive mindset and improvising to keep workouts effective and interesting.
As a personal trainer, I work with each client individually to focus on achieving long term results through innovative training techniques and proper nutrition. My clients range from athletes to models to everyday people. With a clientele as diverse as my training methods, I emphasize strength training that can be used in the gym and everyday life. With over 6 years in the fitness industry, my personality and positive energy only add to the effectiveness of my training and my clients’ experiences. Reach your goals build a strong body!
Lifetime level 3 Personal trainer and nutrition and fitness expert. Design workout plans and assist clients according to individual needs, suggest nutritional program and supplements according to client goals, online fitness and nutritional consulting, group training and boot camps, competition preparation
- BTS Body Pump Instructor
- Viper class instructor ( Fitpro)
- YMCA Spin Instructor Expert
- Level 2 Gym Instructor
- YMCANPLQ lifeguard qualified
- CPR qualified.
- Defib trained and First aid trained.
Current amateur figure/fitness competitor with emphasis placed on aesthetics (beauty combined with athletic physique)
- NPA shows 2009 for qualification.
- NPA Final 3rd place 2009
- UKBFF National British Finals 6th place
- 2010 Bodypower Champion 1st place
- 2010-2011 Brtish Grand Prix London Pro/Am bodybuilding show
- 2011 Next show National British Finals
I have also:
- Competed at National level in athletics and the heptahlon multi events.
- Represented England for basketball playing all over Europe.
- Ran with the Commonwealth torch.
- Keen runner Lincoln 10k (36 mins)